Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Limited Recruitment for Admissions Specialist – Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below. Interested persons may apply below
Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Limited is a global leader in higher education services. We are the data analytics, performance insight provider and intelligence partner supporting university excellence across the world. Our student recruitment and enrolment solutions enable universities and business schools to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. Our portfolio of professional services includes consultancy, student mobility and academic partnerships management, international enrolment and branding solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Admissions Specialist
Location: Abuja, NG
Job Type: Full-Time
- The successful candidate will be an experienced and highly detail oriented individual with the ability to provide admissions and visa support to prospective students.
- The role will focus on executing day-to-day admissions tasks as well as post deposit enrolment services.
- The role requires actively working with QS Enrolment Managers, QS recruitment partners, and QS Partner Institutions. Most importantly, the successful candidate will believe in our mission of enabling qualified students to access the best education options around the world.
- Execute international students admissions process to partner institutions across wide range of partners and destinations
- Manage the undergraduate or the postgraduate application processes and systems, monitoring turnaround times and ensuring quality and efficiency of the process
- Provide post deposit enrollment services including but not limited to requesting visa documents, arranging student visa interviews, booking student accommodation and providing pre-departure information
- Support the global admission function in monitoring the efficiency of central processes and identifying ways in which the system can be made to work to the best advantage of applicants and partner institutions
- Work across our global team to provide admissions related best practices, training and destination specific knowledge
- Work closely with university partners to ensure admission requirements and processes are understood and communicated across internal and external stakeholders
- Review admissions related data for deficiencies and update information in response to research findings
- Maintain up-to-date records of program requirements
Demonstrated knowledge and experience:
- 2+ years’ of progressive experience in admissions and enrollment roles in an agency and/or university and/or Ed Tech organization setting
- Experience working with different applications systems such as UCAS, Common app, Study Link and variety of admissions portals
- Expertise and experience of managing student visa processes to major destinations such as UK, Europe, Canada, ANZ, USA
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to handle complex problems, identify pinpoints and suggest solutions
Technical skills and qualifications
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working with a CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to work across cultures and languages
- Advanced English skills are a must
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to handle objections
- Aptitude for prioritizing tasks with a high attention to detail to ensure information accuracy
- Ability to understand critical issues and bring appropriate resolution to complex issues.
A few things that make QS a great place to work include:
- Competitive base salary
- Vibrant social environment and multicultural, multinational culture, strong team spirit
- Focus on welfare –global wellness team, Calm app, EAP and health plan, mental health first aiders, diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Strong recognition and reward programs – peer recognition platform, quarterly and annual awards, annual bonus scheme
- Support, learning, and growth opportunities across QS teams (Digital & Events, Marketing, Product Design, Enrolment Solutions, Regional QS Enrolment team leaders, and more)
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.