Quramo Advisory Job Recruitment for Entry Level Strategic Operations Officer – This is to inform everyone of the current job recruitment for qualified candidates who are eligible. Interested persons may apply below.Quramo Advisory is a Strategy and CX resource Firm that provides bespoke services designed to transform African enterprises beyond “best in class” locally, into global examples of excellence. We help our clients create authentic differentiation by establishing the natural handshake between business strategy and cx. We take strategy further by helping clients embed their corporate vision in on-going decision making that affects all stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry Level Strategic Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The officer’s role is to ensure that the organisation is in a position to proffer timely, proactive and disciplined business advice and business transformation solutions to its clients
- The officer will be responsible for the smooth operation of the workplace
- The individual will provide executive support to the CEO as well as administrative support enterprise-wide
- Develop and maintain on-going competitive market assessments resulting in a strong knowledge base that will help drive overall organization strategy development
- Prepare proposals to potential clients
- Co-ordinate the administrative support for workshops and prepare post-workshop reports
- Provide administrative support to the team lead and prepare workshop material
- Analyze, characterize, and assess competitors’ performance and positioning; anticipate changes and evaluate potential opportunities
- Respond to on-going targeted and ad hoc inquiries for information about market, competitive and business-related topics
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage CE’s calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as control officer by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports etc.
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Additional duties and special projects as needed.
- The ideal candidate has 0 – 5 years of utilizing data to provide support for strategy formulation, business development, and forecasting
- Excellent academic record with 2.1 and above in Business Administration, Economics or any related course or a Science Degree is required. (Master’s degree is an added advantage)
- NYSC discharge certificate
- OND & HND holders will not be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power point, Word and Project
- Business writing skills and ability to generate error free documents, agreements, proposals as well as correspondence with and clients
- Presentation skills include the ability to convey ideas clearly and articulate objectives, recommendations and rationale
- Oral presentation skills including the ability to engage and sustain audience whilst articulating ideas
- Affinity to develop selling skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills including ability to productively interact with team members internally
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities
- Possess the confidence and composure to formally interact with and engage people at senior levels as well as the ability to strengthen relationships between Q Advisory and its business associates, under the supervision of a team lead.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes as a MS Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Entry Level Vacancy – Strategic Operations Officer” as the subject of the mail.
- As is often the case in the consulting practice, work may include Saturdays, and as such, weekend lectures, part-time courses and time away from work for exams, cannot be accommodated at this point in time
- Place of daily resumption is Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- We also require Lagos based referees and guarantors.