Radix Capital Partners Limited Job Recruitment for Legal Officer / Company Secretary – Radix Capital Partners Limited is recruiting qualified persons who meet the requirement. Interested persons may kindly apply below
Radix Capital Partners Limited is an independent Investment Bank outfit registered to perform Issuing House and Financial Advisory Services including Transaction Advisory, Investment Promotion Advisory, Equity and Debt participation, Structured Finance and Public-Private Partnership (PPP) transactions. Our brand is backed by over two decades of professional expertise and experience with access to a universe of resources composed of specialists in every field, in-depth knowledge of the Nigeria and global economic environment, solid pedigree in Equity & Debt origination and distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Officer / Company Secretary
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Adheres to all legal, regulatory, financial crime prevention, information security, procedural and risk management affecting his/her day to day job.
- To ensure all regulatory rules are well followed
- Reviews of Trust Deeds and draw up agreements when necessary for corporate finance transactions
- The candidate must be a sponsored individual of Securities and Exchange Commission
- Liaise with all the head of departments in order to ensure all legal issues as regards their transaction activities are strictly followed.
- To provide Legal Advisory Services on Capital Market Transactions of the Company
- To assist in the trsuteeship business of the Company.
- To ensure filings to various regulators of the Company (i.e SEC, CAC etc)
- To attend and participate in meeting of various project transactions of the Company.
- Schedule the Company Meetings (i.e Board Meetings, Extraordinary Meetings, AGM)
- To attend and also manage all Legal Matters of the Company
- To prepare and draft Legal documents as Deeds, Agreements, and as may be assigned by the Company
- Candidates should possess a BL / LLB / JD qualification with minimum of 5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22th May, 2022.