Raedial Farms Limited Job Recruitment for Plantation Operations Manager – This is an announcement to all about the current job recruitment open to all eligible and qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly go through the document and apply through the link.
Raedial Farms Limited is a wholly Nigerian-owned and registered company focused on the sustainable management of farms, palm plantations and livestock with over a decade of experience and a dedicated and efficient workforce of more than 500 people. Our business activities include livestock rearing, crop cultivation, and processing with a focus on the seedling, planting, and processing of Fresh Fruit Bunches of palm, to produce sustainable Crude Palm Oil.
With over 65,000 palm trees currently being cultivated on 1500 hectares of land and plans to finalise the acquisition of two more existing Palm Plantations- 10,000 and 5,000 Acres respectively, Raedial Farms Limited is poised to become Nigeria’s top major player in the Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plantation Operations Manager
- Fully responsible of the overall operation and financial performance of the company’s plantations.
- Assuming leadership responsibility in ensuring infrastructure and supporting units are well equipped.
- Working closely with other department heads of the company to facilitate cost effective operation.
- Providing leadership and strategic guidance to all Agriculture aspects (R&D, Development, Harvesting, Maintenance).
- Actively involved in the business’ ground operations.
- Involved in the planning and execution of the company’s expansion plan.
- Oversees the daily operations of the estate – be responsible for the human capital development, asset utilization and preservation and operational performance.
- Inspecting the plantations and prepare submission written report after each visit detailing the state and conditions of all aspects of the estate together with necessary recommendation.
- Provide recommendations on all agricultural aspects of the development and operation of the estates conformance to best developed practices.
- Ensure all plantations are within the framework of Environment policies and responsibilities.
- Ensure all work operations in safe and responsible manner
- Planning and managing estate budget to ensure operating expenses and profitability are maximized.
- Build relationship with key stakeholders and also local government and community around the estate.
- Any other duties delegated by the CEO.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.