Reliance Health Job Recruitment Portal 2022-This is to inform the general public about the ongoing job recruitment at Reliance Health. Interested persons who meet up the conditions should apply below
Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineering Manager
Reference No: LS15AN4YSL
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role will lead a team of software engineers both technically and otherwise. The role interacts with other engineering managers to drive expectations, strategy and consistent development of product solutions.
- Package products for deployment and automate their deployment.
- Collaborate closely with frontend engineers to ensure that the designed solutions respond to non-functional requirements such as availability, performance, security, and maintainability.
- Analyze current codes and industry developments to formulate more efficient processes.
- Collaborate closely with infra teams to develop related products.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to effectively design systems to meet these needs.
- Have a good understanding of business products and services, and be able to advise others about them.
- Execute detailed creation of products through a combination of coding, verification, and debugging.
- Carry out occasional maintenance on products to fix software bugs, change features, or completely upgrade the system.
- Evaluate new methodologies and technologies aimed at improving the quality, reliability, and performance of product development systems and processes
- Mentor and develop a team of engineers, supporting them and enabling their career growth.
- Recruit and scale your team of driven engineers who have high expectations around craft, ownership, and impact.
- Liaise with inter-divisional teams as appropriate.
- Continuously challenge yourself and your team, to allow for constant improvements
- Work alongside other engineer managers and set the direction for your team, the engineering department, and the company as a whole.
- Build a thoughtful, long-term technical strategy that anticipates future needs.
- Define strategies to allow consistent development of solutions that reflect the ideas provided by the Product Team.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years software engineering experience
- Proficiency in Micro services patterns & Architecture, Java Spring boot, AWS.
- A good understanding of React.js and its core principles and popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is an added advantage.
- Experience planning, executing and delivering projects with multiple engineers in an agile environment.
- Experience in working in Agile Scrum Methodology
- 2 years of people management experience would be good, but if you have spent 2 years thinking about people management, then we would like to speak to you too.
- A love of people management, great products, and product design.
- Willingness to code when required.
- Flexible working options
- Leadership Role
- Attractive salary & benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Closing Date
Note: Reliance Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on tribe, age, sex, religion, sexual orientation, race or disability.