Remarkable Foods Limited Recruitment for Internal Auditor – Remarkable Foods Limited is currently looking to recruit qualified persons for the position of Internal Auditor. Interested persons who qualify may apply
Remarkable foods is a subsidiary of RevolutionPlus Group inclusive of (Remarkable food, Remarkable Bakery and Remarkable Water). It is a startup company located at the heart of Lagos to give a remarkable experience in delivering excellent services. We are excellent in food knowledge and customer service. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor (AI)
Job Type: Full Time
- An Internal Auditor, or IA, is responsible for keeping their employer accountable regarding internal company procedures and industry rules.
- Their duties include studying accounting records, preparing compliance reports and supervising company workflows.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with federal regulations
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal staff and make recommendations for improvement
- Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
- Costing of Raw material.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
Requirements / Skills
- ND / HND / Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- 2 years of work experience in an internal audit in Restaurant/Hospitality
- 1 year of fraud auditing experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
N100,000 Net / Salary month.
Application Deadline 19th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.