Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited Job Recruitment for Customer Service Officer – This is to announce the current ob recruitment opportunity for all qualified persons who fit the description below. Interested persons may kindly read through and apply
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Ajah / Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for diligent, skilled and responsive Customer Support Professionals to engage with our esteemed customers on behalf of the Bank and provide valuable assistance to solve customers’ complaints.
- Constant communication with customers through different channels- telephone, email etc. to understand customers’ peculiar needs and provide answers to all questions about the company’s services;
- Ensure accuracy and protection of all customers’ confidential information
- Assist customers to resolve complaints and solve difficulties arising from digital banking;
- Participate in digital marketing and awareness campaigns to enlarge customer base.
- Maintain positive, professional and empathetic attitude toward customers;
- Knowing all the company’s product so as to answer questions and provide solutions ;
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communication, Marketing or any related field.
- 1 – 3 years proven experience as customer service representative, sales/marketing agent or any related position.
- Ability to work with team.
- Emotional intelligence;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and active listening skills;
- Computer literacy (proficiency in Microsoft office suite and familiarity with digital banking tools);
Negotiable and attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “CSO” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2022.