Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for IT Supervisor Recruitment application form is currently ongoing for all interested and qualified persons to apply or register using the steps and guidelines provided in this article below
Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Supervisor
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Works within general methods and procedures, exercises considerable independent judgment to select the proper course of action, and Ensure proper technical support is available for IT activities to run smoothly.
- In conjunction with colleagues, develop an ICT strategy which identifies the future direction of the use of technology within the organisation to drive efficiencies. Research options for future ICT development.
- Oversee technology operations (e.g. network security) and evaluate them according to established goals of the company.
- Ensure proper preparation and installation of network software.
- Performs diagnosis and resolution of network software problems.
- Interface with IT consultants for effective delivery of their services to the company.
- Gather data in the company’s plan for the collection, storage and management of data to aid business needs.
- Tactfully manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the organization.
- Provide accurate and excellent filing and retrieval system
- Ensure prompt payment of subscription fee for domains and Web server.
- Performs duties regarding the local and remote testing of network equipment, including running computer programs to diagnose faults.
- Ensure optimum performance of equipment repair, the building of cables, and the replacement of boards and components to identify or remedy failures.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 6 years of work experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th July, 2022.