Rossland Screening Solutions Job Recruitment for Sales Officer – This is to announce the current job recruitment for qualified persons, interested persons may apply for the position.
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Wuse Zone 5, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Sales Officer to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
- You will serve as a point of contact for our sales team, clients, and engagement team with queries about potential engagements, proposals, and administrative system set up for our team.
- Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices.
- If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service and help drive revenue targets.
- Receiving and processing purchase orders.
- Maintain an accurate database of customer and prospect information
- Make daily national/international phone calls and email prospects
- Expand database of prospects and route qualified opportunities to sales executives
- Establish, develop, and maintain an excellent business relationship with prospects through constant communication
- Issuing sales transaction invoices.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Expediting orders through internal liaison.
- Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
- Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
- HND / Degree in Business Administration / Statistics or any related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of working experience
- Previous experience in sales, or a similar role.
- Excellent verbal, written, and receptive listening and communication skills and a strong ability to build lasting, impactful relationships.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to create, maintain and drive a process
- An ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven track record collaborating across organizational teams with all levels of leadership
- Innovative thinking, strategic focus, and aptitude that challenges the status quo
- Strong relationship management skills, including the ability to influence, engage and inspire employees and project team members.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus.
- N100,000 for a start and reviewed salary after 3 months.
Application Closing Date
5th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Motocheck Job Recruitment for Senior Frontend Engineer
- Canonical Nigeria Job Recruitment for Senior Web Designer
- Abt Associates Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.