Royal Jatoz Restaurant and Gardens Job Recruitment for Barbeque Chef – Royal Jatoz Restaurant and Gardens is recruiting qualified and eligible individuals for the position of Barbeque Chef. Read carefully to get all the entailed details
Royal Jatoz Restaurant and Gardens is an emerging hospitality and relaxation centre, located at a serene and safe environment at Ajao Estate, Isolo, Lagos. We provide excellent hospitality and restaurant services, health wellness, recreational and relaxation services to our customers at Ajao Estate and environs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Barbeque Chef
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manages all day-to-day operations of the Barbeque section
- Prepare a wide variety of barbeque products: Cat fish, Croaker fish, Chicken etc. usiing both traditional and modern recipes.
- Able to develop, designs, or creates new ideas on barbeque recipes
- Create new and exciting barbequesto renew menus.
- Ensure excellent quality throughout the barbeque offerings.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Supervise and coordinate all barbeque preparation and presentation. .Assists in determining how barbeque productsshould be presented and creates decorative food displays.
- Monitor stocks for barbeque items andingredients etc. and make appropriate orders within budget.
- Monitor the fish pond regularly and make appropriate orders promptly.
- Must possess a positive attitude and have the ability to work with a variety of people and in cooperation with co-workers efficiently and effectively
- Able to recognize superior quality products, presentations and flavors.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Operates and maintains all department equipment and reports malfunctions.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization in all work areas.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety standards.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Good knowledge of different types of barbeque preparations: Cat fish, Croaker fish, Chicken etc
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days.
- Positive attitude and Good communication skills.
- Ability to deliver consistent high quality products, handling and receiving of goods and good hygiene practices.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.