Royal Residences by Design Union Job Recruitment Portal – We wish to inform the entire public about the current job recruitment for qualified persons who apply. Interested persons may kindly apply below.
Royal Residences by Design Union is a 5 Star hosiptality brand on Victoria Island providing a high-end hotelling experience for exclusive individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Propagate the brand as the ultimate brand in the hospitality industry in Nigeria to make it top of mind and generate demand for all hospitality service products.
- Facilitate regular patronage of hospitality brand by Corporate Clients and HNI’s to achieve above industry Room Occupancy rate.
- Facilitate regular patronage by Corporate Clients of the hospitality brand’s Banqueting, Conferences and Meeting rooms’ facilities and coordination with other internal stakeholders in ensuring that events and conferences run smoothly.
- Preparation of a marketing plan, based on identified marketing opportunities, and oversight on its execution including the use social media marketing, e-mail marketing, direct mailing and telesales.
- Conduct market research, surveys and competition analysis and pricing to identify customer requirements, evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring of expenses for all events stated therein.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Marketing, Social Science, Humanities or other related qualification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar position.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and people management skills
- Self-motivated and good team player
- Able to work flexible schedules
- Excellent Negotiating skills
- Proficiency in the use of Enterprise-Wide software such as HotelPlus or Opera
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment, and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2022.