Seflam SGL Limited Job Recruitment for Warehouse Officer – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment open to qualified individuals who are interested. Kindly go through and click the link below.
Seflam SGL Limited is an indigenous provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) services in West Africa with over 17 years experience servicing Oil and Gas majors including ExxonMobil, Chevron, Total and Shell. Our mission is to help our Clients achieve the highest level of safety, quality and valued added results at optimal cost in the execution of our Projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive materials in the store per the waybill, carry out proper checks to verify any discrepancies, non-conformities or shortage.
- Carry out monthly inventories and documentation of all items in the store.
- Materials issuing and control of both PPE, Fuel and other consumables, etc with records for accountability.
- Materials tracking to ensure traceability.
- Issuing of Tools and Equipment with Coordinator’s approval
- Ensure all project materials are stored up in earmarked locations.
- Processing of MIRN (Material Receive and Inspection Note) Procurement incident & materials rejection note.
- Ensure all stocks, materials do not fall below minimum restock level before replenishment.
- Taking responsibility for personal safety and the safety of others.
- Intervening to stop unsafe acts and conditions in the workplace that could injure personnel or adversely impact on the environment.
- Participating in daily, weekly, and monthly safety meetings.
- Participating in U-See U-Act reporting, hazard identification, mitigation, or elimination.
- Making safety presentations as may be assigned by HSE team.
- B.Sc in any Social Science course or courses such as Industrial Chemistry, Biology etc.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or record keeping
- Work experience with a construction company would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Warehouse Officer” as the subject of the mail.