Solynta Energy Limited Job Recruitment for Customer Services Officer – This is to announce the current ob recruitment opportunity for all qualified persons who fit the description below. Interested persons may kindly read through and apply
Solynta Energy Limited is one of the fastest growing providers of urban solar energy solutions in Nigeria, Africa’s most populous country. The company was established in 2013 and is driven to empower Nigerian’s to live a transformed life by providing reliable , affordable clean electricity. We have over 2MW installed across 26 states in Nigeria. Our mission is to displace Nigeria’s 22 million petrol powered generators by 2040.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
Requirements and Skills
- Candidates should possess a Degree
- Proven customer support experience in an office
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Must live on Lagos Island.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 27th May, 2022.