Sonia Foods Industries Limited Job Recruitment for Territory Sales Manager – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment for all who are qualified. Interested persons who apply may kindly apply below.Sonia Foods Industries is one of the leading tomato products processing factories in West Africa. Its headquarter is located in Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, KM 39. The company produces Tomato Mix, Peppe & Onion Tomato Seasoning Mix, Curry Powder and Thyme Leaves, under the brand name Sonia. The factory is located in Ikorodu Shagamu Express Road, Onigbagbe/Sotubo Village, Shagamu Ogun State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Location: Trade Fair, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate should be able to develop and modify customer frequency plans as needed in advancing primary and secondary sales.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales merchandiser of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Carrying out both primary and secondary sales
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Meeting potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Candidate must possess at least B.Sc., HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in the territory is required.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2022.