SPO Designs Limited Job Recruitment for Architect – This is to announce the current ob recruitment opportunity for all qualified persons who fit the description below. Interested persons may kindly read through and apply
SPO Designs Limited is an architectural and interior design company. We are solely committed to optimizing your space based on your budget, while infusing great designs, ideas, and concepts. Our services vary from architectural consulting to the design and renovating of Residential, Corporate buildings, and Retail spaces. We provide interior design and Smarthome accessories such as CCTV, Sound systems, Home Decors, Indoor Cinemas, Fixtures, and Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects. This includes millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections, and RCPs.
- Maintain / organize project files, schedules, and specifications.
- Work with the entire team, in-office, and with outside consultants.
- Proficient in time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- Site survey / measures of existing conditions and producing drawings of same.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Architecture.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Proficient in architectural Systems and Knowledge.
- Concern for order, quality, and accuracy.
- In-depth ability to read, develop and interpret architectural drawings.
- Ability to develop, communicate, and present design concepts orally and graphically.
- Proficiency with Revit, Sketch-Up, and AutoCAD Suite is required.
- Experience and interest in high-performance architectural design.
- Conversant with National and International Codes, Standards, and Architectural Practices
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and Adobe editing system.
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Team player with excellent personnel management skills.
- Excellent use of Architectural Software (i.e. AutoCAD, Revit designs, etc.).
- Proven experience in architectural document production and team coordination.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
30th May, 2022.