Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash Loan – Easy Way to apply for Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash Loan? Are you in any way short of funds to increase or start up a business and you don’t know how to go about it worry no more?
This article contains all you need to know about getting a Cash Loan from Stanbic IBTC EZ and how to apply.
About Stanbic IBTC EZ Cash Loan
Stanbic IBTC EZ cash is a special loan package designed by the institution for Nigerian companies. There is an ocean of space that separates business organizations, as you know and their SME counterparts. Much of this gap exists due to the difference in available funds that each company must create.
What are the benefits of Stanbic ibtc ez cash loan?
The key points of the Stanbic ibtc ez cash loan are:
- Access to up to 5 million instant loan
- Easy repayment plan spread across 6 to 12 months
- An interest rate of 2.5% per month
How do I qualify for the Stanbic ibtc ez cash loan?
To be eligible for this loan, you must have an active IBTC resident who is at least 12 months old. You must also be over 18 but under 59 and have no controls in the past. Finally, your credit report should be satisfactory.
How many times can I borrow from the Stanbic ibtc ez cash?
There is no limit to how much you can borrow. As long as the total amount does not exceed your maximum assigned limit, you can borrow all you need.
What are the factors that determine my loan limit?
The maximum amount of debt you can get is determined by your average monthly income. However, if you have already taken out a loan, important information such as the repayment rate is also taken into account. This also applies if you have a loan
How can I apply for the Stanbic ibtc ez cash loan?
Follow the steps below to apply for the loan:
- Firstly, start by dialing *909*44# or log in to your personal Stanbic IBTC mobile application, enterprise online or internet banking and select Request EZ Cash
- Supply all the requested details. Some of these include the amount you intend to borrow and the expected repayment period
- A credit evaluation is then carried out to confirm if you are qualified. If successful, they would present you with an applicable interest based on your present risk score and loan duration.
- Read through the details of the loan, and if okay, click accept. Note that the terms include your consent to have your account debited for repayment if you default on a particular date. Also, you would be required to provide your debit card details.
- On acceptance of the terms, your account would be credited immediately.
How do I repay the Stanbic ibtc ez cash loan?
Payment is very fast and it is not an active task that you do. When the loan period expires, you will receive an outstanding payment message and it will be deducted from your account. To make a payment, make sure you have the full amount in your account on the day of payment.
Anyway, you can also choose to pay by the due date. To do this, contact your bank adviser or call 07003333333.
Are there any fees charged on Stanbic ibtc ez cash?
Obtaining this loan comes with the following fees:
- An insurance fee of 0.35% on the amount borrowed
- Value-added tax (VAT) of 0.05% on the amount borrowed
- Management fee of 1% on the amount borrowed
What happens if I don’t withdraw the money borrowed?
If for some reason, you end up not withdrawing all the money credited to your account as the loan disbursement, interest charges will only apply to the amount you withdrew.
How to Complete the Application Form Online
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Celebidentity is NOT the official page. This is only a page with summarized information. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.
Note: Celebidentity will never ask you for money in exchange for any of our services. Our services are free to all job seekers.
- Migo Loan – Quick Way to Borrow Money from Migo Loan
- Pettycash Loan – Easy Way to Borrow Money from PettyCash
- How to Open a Dollar Account in GTBank | GTBank Domiciliary Account
- UBA Domiciliary Account: How to Open a Dollar Account in UBA Bank Nigeria
- Zenith Bank Loan – How to Get Easy Loan from Zenith Bank