TearFund Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Project Manager – This is to announce the current job recruitment for suitably qualified persons who apply for the position(s) below. Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility criteria may read carefully and apply
Tearfund is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injustice, and to restore dignity and hope in some of the world’s poorest communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Group: Finance and IT & International Group
Team: Global Systems Programme & Operations and Assurance
Responsible to: International Assurance and Systems Owner
Main Purpose of the Job
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the management of the Tearfund’s Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (Norad) funded project with its partner (Yola Renewal Foundation) on the following Monitoring, Evaluation,
- Accountability & Learning for the Norad project ensuring programme implementation is carried out in line with laid down guidelines and in compliance with Global Process System (GPS) and donor requirements thereby contributing to Tearfund’s impact in Nigeria in regards to releasing people from material and spiritual poverty
- Planning, coordination, implementation and administration of YRF social enterprise activity
- Overall leadership and integral management of the teams: Tearfund and YRF.
- Assure quality of project implementation by ensuring there is adequate coordination of all activities.
- Assist with preparation of budgets in liaison with Financial Manager
- Setting up a social enterprise and getting all authorizations required for its implementation.
- Manage the operations of the social enterprise with a view to maximizing sustainability and social purpose, including people management
- Foster team cohesion and engagement within the social enterprise
- Set priorities and monitor work flows
- Liaise with the Production manager to establish workplace, health and safety procedures and culture within the workplace
- Track outcomes and monitor progress including developing frameworks and collecting and evaluating data.
- Provide monthly reports on progress of program to CEO
- Liaise with the ED to review and develop new strategic plans for YRF.
- Lead the project level budgeting and reporting to ensure appropriate grant making.
- Work with the country and team to effectively lead the implementation, management and learning for the Norad project.
- Responsible for ensuring project financial and narrative reports are turned in on time to donors and other relevant stakeholders while supporting budget and project cycle
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Development, International Relations, or other relevant course
- Evidence of further relevance study and learning – particularly in regards supporting learning, systems thinking, process management and development and measurement.
- Proven experience in project design, management, implementation and evaluation for not less than 5 years.
- Proven experience budgeting and budget management.
- Proven experience in systems management, supporting learning processes, process improvement and effective measurement
- Proven experience in effective management of staff
- Appropriate orientation and experience in integra mission
- Demonstrate understanding of integral mission and outworking same in the church
- Management of Institutional donor grants
- Development work with Christian and/or International NGO
Potential Interview Date
10th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applicants must be committed to Tearfund’s Christian beliefs.
- The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding.
- In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
- All roles require a DBS/Police check
- Tearfund is a member of the SCHR Misconduct Disclosure Scheme
- Personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.