Termii 2022 Job Recruitment for DevOps Engineer – This is to inform everyone of the current job recruitment for qualified candidates who are eligible. Interested persons may apply below.Termii is a communications platform that allows African businesses to send messages to anyone across SMS, email, voice, and instant messaging channels. With Termii businesses can verify customer identity & transactions, send product notifications to customers and generate personality and engagement insights from customer transactions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
What you’ll do:
- Design, Build, and Maintain a performant, scalable and fault-tolerant communication platform.
- Ensure your team is immediately aware of production errors and prioritizes their repair.
- Provide architectural input to the teams’ development process from an operations and infrastructure POV, including but not limited to monitoring, alerting, persistence, tradeoffs given the state the available hardware, etc.
- Provision cluster resources, repositories, CI/CD pipelines, and credentials for your responsible team and systems to consume.
- Providing updates to the entire company during outages and downtime, scheduled maintenance and more in a professional, respectful, and timely manner.
- Strive to work at the highest standards possible along with the rest of your team.
What you should possess:
- Bachelor’s or higher Degree in STEM course.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience as a software engineer and devops engineer for large scale distributed system.
- Comfortable around Linux/Mac/Unix environments + git professionally.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with cloud infrastructure, e.g GCP, AWS.
- Minimum of 3 years working with CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, Semaphore.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, e.g. PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB.
- Solid knowledge and experience in networking, e.g. HTTP, TCP, UDP, DNS, VPN ( IPSec, Wireguard), routing, firewalls, etc.
- Experience working with containers & container orchestration, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with logging, monitoring, and incident management tools, e.g. Prometheus, Grafana, Cloud Logging, Opsgenie, Pagerduty.
- Experience working with Web Servers/Load Balancers, e.g. Nginx, Apache, HAProxy.
- Ability and willingness to pick up new technologies quickly and be productive.
- Knowledge of (cloud) infrastructure principles (load balancing, high availability, containerized services, database configurations).
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive Salary
- 13th Month
- Health Insurance
- Interest Free Loan
- Daily Light Refreshment
- ICT Allowance
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects and so much more.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online