Total Child School Job Recruitment – This is to announce the current job recruitment for qualified persons, interested persons may apply for the position.
Total Child School is a co-educational Nursery, Primary and Secondary School. The school is sited a serene location providing a beautiful, natural and highly conducive atmosphere for learning. The School promises every child a privileged, purposeful, enriching, very enjoyable and memorable school life.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: I.T Support / Administrator
Locations: Victoria Island, Ilupeju and Ikoyi – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To provide administrative support to all IT systems, networks, hardware and applications in the locations of the Trust Council and to escalate all critical issues immediately to the attention of the Head of IT and the Head of School.
- First level I.T. support
- Database administration and handling all software related issues
- Acts as systems/network administrator
- Internal resource person for basic ICT training.
- Coordination of website materials/information and forwarding to the Head of IT
- Support for computers, printers and other peripherals
- Inventory and auditing of all IT related equipment/software
- Administers the backups processes at each location
- Minimum Educational qualifications: B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or any related course with 2 years of experience.
- Minimum Professional qualifications, if applicable: MCP, MCSE (desirable)
- Skills: LAN/WAN, active directory, troubleshooting skills,
- Knowledge: DHCP, DNS, MS office, Win XP, Win 2003 server
- Personal Characteristics: Good interpersonal skills, Good communication skills.
Job Title: PHE Teacher
Locations: Ikoyi, Lekki, Victoria Island and Gbagada – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Position is responsible for creating a classroom environment that fosters, promotes and develops an understanding of the relationship of healthy body function and exercise; that motivates each student to cultivate physical fitness, and appropriate social and emotional adjustment; that discovers and develop talents of students in physical achievement; and that develops strength, skill, agility, poise, and coordination in individual, dual and team physical activities and sports, in accordance with each student’s ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Kinetics, Health Education or relevant qualification.
- At least 2 years previous relevant work experience.
- Must be physically fit.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages – one-drive, MS teams, One-notes, outlook email.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Motocheck Job Recruitment for Senior Frontend Engineer
- Canonical Nigeria Job Recruitment for Senior Web Designer
- Abt Associates Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.