UAC Foods Limited Job Recruitment – this is to inform the general public about the job recruitment in UAC Foods LTD. eligible and qualified persons should kindly apply below.
UAC Foods Limited operating in the food sector of the economy is a leading producer of snacks, beverages, and ice cream. Our brands include Gala Sausage Roll, Funtime Coconut Chips, Groundnut chips, SWAN Natural Spring Water and Supreme Ice Cream.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager, Snacks
- Responsible for developing brand strategies, promoting brand growth and expansion, implementing brand plans, and using a variety of data to drive volume and profitability.
- Leadership Brand and Planning
- Drives delivery of brand profitability and growth in line with business objectives
- Lead, Manage, and Grow assigned brand profitably.
- Ensures that brand plans are executed on time and flawlessly by defining WHO, WHAT, WHEN
- Design marketing strategies to maintain, improve and bring awareness to the wider value and reputation of the UFL brand and its products over time Set challenging team goals and clear standards for success
- Give direct actionable feedback
- Leads creative development to motivate the target audience to “take action”
- Engages with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for brand’s success.
- Drives and create competitive gaps through business efficiency improvements at every step of the value chain.
- Makes business decisions for the brand through a strong understanding of key issues and trends
- Oversee the marketing lifecycle of Gala from research and development through sales.
- Leads and manages the Business Planning process with different stakeholder.
Consumer Delight & Relationship Management:
- Champions an intimate and holistic understanding of our consumers by simplifying and cutting through complexity in consumer/category understanding.
- Ensures that our communication team is integrated and that all our partners are aligned.
- Translates brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
- Manages all activities related to the brand, act as the key sources of information within the organization on the brand and on competitive products.
- Ensures that branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns; making sure that the Brand remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers.
- Delight target consumers, build brand portfolios, and generate strong brand building results.
- Ensures that all brand activities are aligned with the Brand Essence and Vision.
- Provide strategic direction/input for development of Channel, Customer, and Field Sales strategies in line with business requirements
- Constantly challenges the sales organization to ensure its results and effectiveness.
- Engages and partners with outside stakeholders to maximize UFL’s contribution to society.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in relevant disciplines with NYSC certificate.
- A Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years’ FMCG experience in both Marketing and Sales role with involvement in broad Commercial issues
- Must be proactive, and possess positive can-do attitude to work in a team
- Innovative and Influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Organizational and time management skills
- Possession of CIM Certification
- Excellent Project Management and business operations skills
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th April, 2022.