uLesson Education Limited Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment for qualified individuals who are seeking. Interested persons may qualify
uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to enable African learners to reach their maximum potential by making high-quality digital education services widely accessible. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by expertsin education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing studentswith a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 1 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our uLesson App has been downloaded over 2 million times and we’ve been featured by credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Techcrunch, Quartz and Business insider. Our product is aimed at delivering better learning outcomes for students across Africa, as well as improving their performance in national and international examinations.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Online Maths Tutor
Location: Nigeria (Virtual Role)
Employment Type: Contract
We are looking for experts to tutor students in grades 7 – 12 online in Mathematics. Teaching online is made easier and more interactive by partnering with uLesson premium. Among the platform’s advantages are:
- Tutor students virtually via laptop, desktop, tablet, or mobile device.
- Access interactive teaching resources like our whiteboard, practice questions, diagnostics/assessments, and quizzes with ease.
- Opportunity to tutor student nationwide.
- Access to a wide range of tutoring opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or similar teaching experience in Mathematics.
- 1 – 5 years work experience
- Imbibe a strong commitment to learning and growth with a drive to make a difference.
- A strong desire to learn and grow, as well as a strong desire to make a difference.
- A likeable personality and the ability to motivate students.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
What Do You Stand to Gain?
- The opportunity to earn while working online, using the skills and experience you already have.
- Flexible work schedule – set your own hours and schedule classes around your availability.
- Share your knowledge and help students also achieve their goals.
- Opportunity to work remotely.
- Be a part of a fast-growing organization with advancement opportunities.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
- We’re looking for inside sales representatives to join our sales team!
- They’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new customers and turn existing clients into repeat business.
- Candidates should be driven, hard-working professionals who have a knack for closing deals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound calls.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information via messaging platforms.
- Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- B.Sc. Degree in Engineering or any pure Science-based course from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in an outbound call centre or a related sales position is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialling dozens of calls per day.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Academic Content Quality Assurance Intern
About the Team
- The Academic Content Quality Assurance Personnel attends to tasks to ensure uLesson’s content quality.
- The Academic Content Quality Assurance Personnel will implement and maintain the Academic Quality Standards and its responsiveness to business requirements and applicable regulations.
About the Role
- We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent, to join our team.
- The focus will be to work with the Academic QA Team to review and update content on various platforms. and contribute to the development of improved processes and product features.
- This position reports to the Academic Content Quality Assurance Manager.
- Work with the systems created to allow the easy reporting of content quality standards.
- Applying the standard operating guides to QA processes.
- Ensuring mapped out metrics for evaluating the quality of work is carried out.
- Review content developed by team members to ensure quality and refine slides as required, before production, to assure quality.
- Work alongside the company’s motion and sound designers to ensure that produced contents are of the highest quality.
- Provide swift responses to questions and inquiries made by the company’s motion and sound designers, as well as the learners.
- Ensure that subject matter experts and star educators are in compliance with curriculum standards in review processes.
- Review and ensure assessment items meet specifications of validity, reliability and accuracy and provide reviews of Live Lessons and moderation.
- Keep abreast of developments in curriculum, assessments, and digital content production across the markets uLesson serves.
- Any special assignment or task assigned by the line manager.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM or STEM Education-related field.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and presentation skills.
- Experience in teaching and developing e-learning courses and/or lessons is desirable.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and a generally well-organised and detail-oriented persona.
- Ability to work with a team and under pressure.
- Tech/Internet savvy and proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, updated CV and Cover Letters indicating and stating why they are a good fit (as an attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application for the Position of Academic Content QA Intern” as the subject of the email.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.