The United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF) Job Recruitment – We wish to inform everyone about the ongoing job recruitment for qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly apply below
The United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF) is a UKAID funded programme implemented by Tetra Tech International Development. Building on the lessons learned during the first two Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility programmes (NIAF 1, NIAF 2), UKNIAF commenced in October 2019. The programme, which will run for four years, is set to end in September 2023; with a possible two-year extension thereafter.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Analyst
Job no: 499707
Work type: Contract
Categories: Economic Growth, Infrastructure, Project Management Consulting, Corporate Functions / Administration
- TetraTech International Development (formerly WYG International) is delivering the FCDO-funded United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF), a technical assistance facility which aims to improve the lives of some of Nigeria’s most impoverished people by enhancing the way infrastructure is designed and delivered in the country.
- The UKNIAF programme is active across the Power sector, the Federal Road network, and Infrastructure Finance.
- Working with the Federal Government of Nigeria, selected state governments and the wider international community, UKNIAF aims to catalyse a transformational change in livelihoods across Nigeria by unblocking obstacles to growth.
- UKNIAF’s Infrastructure Finance Component is committed to developing a $3 billion pipeline of bankable private sector financed projects, at least $1 billion of which will be at or close to financial close by 2023.
- Coordinating stakeholders, activities, documents
- Maintaining meeting notes, discussion takeaways, key actions
- Liaising with partners for key information and activities
- Support the preparation of Reports, Executive Summaries, Presentations and Spreadsheets
- Maintaining project document platforms and team collaboration tools
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Ensure the quality of outputs meet the client’s requirements in a timely manner
- Maintain a record of all evidence of work in Progress Documents so that they may be furnished to the client upon request
- Good quality of written reports and PPT presentations
- Ensure the sensitive handling of confidential information
- Contribute towards monthly and quarterly progress updates, ad-hoc reporting, and knowledge products
- Ensure that all necessary evidence required for the relevant submission is secured and referenced in/with report submissions
Summary of person profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualification in Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related fields (Required); Master’s Degree or higher in any of the above considered an added advantage
- Must have strong demonstrable report writing, PPT, Excel, and communication skills, including proven written and presentation skills in a range of formats (briefings, reports, presentations, summaries, etc.) and to a range of stakeholder audiences. The quality of writing and communication is important.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and constructively with diverse, inter-cultural, and high impact teams in different locations.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to perform other functions as directed.
- Commitment to contributing to the development of a healthy, collaborative, learning, productive and supportive working environment, and to operating at the highest levels of integrity and excellence
- Experience in working on Aid/Donor-funded projects (UK-funded programmes is a strong advantage).
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional work experience in supporting the development and/or delivery of infrastructure projects at a reputable institution, preferably infrastructure consulting/advisory.
- Exceptional oral and writing communication skills, with demonstrable quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills, and be proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and internet tools.
- Understanding of the Donor-funded project space, including aspects such as client reporting requirements, climate-linked funding and outcomes, budgeting etc. is a strong advantage
- Hands on approach to work, with the ability to deliver on deadlines in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment, with minimal or no supervision
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th July, 2022.