United Nigeria Airlines Job Recruitment for Accounts Officer – Refund Desk Support – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment for all qualified candidates. Interested persons may kindly go through the document and apply with the link below
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer – Refund Desk Support
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Revenue Accountant
Effective Date: TBA
- Receives and collates all Refund Application forms with ticket details as may be submitted by locations/stations/Customer Service desk and customers.
- Registers promptly all Refund Applications in Refunds register (database)
- Checks status of each ticket from the reservation system as to ascertain current status -if ticket is unused / partly used / refundable.
- Updates Payment details for each refund application processed in the Refund Register upon payment of Refundable amount
- Responds promptly and correctly to the numerous day to day requests by the Commercial Team for confirmation of online payment transactions through the Paystack platform.
- Scrutinizes all Ticket Refund Applications and supporting documents as to ensure completeness of documentation and eligibility for refunds.
- Scrutinizes all Refund requests relating to unticketed transactions and relevant supporting documents to ensure completeness of documentation and eligibility for refunds.
Experience & Qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be Computer literate
- 3 – 5years experience in similar role in an airline or Travel Agency.
- Working knowledge of Videcom Reservation System would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 9th June, 2022.