UnoCasa Limited Job Recruitment for Finance Analyst at Abuja and Lagos – This is to inform everyone about the current job recruitment positions available to qualified candidates. Interested persons my kindly apply below.
UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals.
We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organisation’s needs. Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Analyst
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Job Purpose / Scope of the Role
- Providing a timely analysis that can aid management decision and Troubleshooting GL balances to correct anomalies. Supporting on External & Internal audit, Tax and other regulatory filings
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business Partner- Vendor creation
- Weekly Open PO’s Analysis & update
- GL Reconciliation as assigned
- Monthly Expenses variance Analysis Report
- Incorporate the operating budget for the year on SAP by cost center
- Analyze budget vs variance by cost center to identify deviations, risks, and opportunities.
- Asset code creation
- Monthly CAPEX update and departmental arrangement of project brief
- Monitor the FAR and ensure proper and timely capitalization
- Budget coordination and collation of data
- Input of Re-estimates & 5yr planning figures on POLARIS (SOPL, SOCF, SOFP)
- Quarterly Tagging of new assets, count of Fixed Assets including canteen and request for evidence for those outside Lagos
- Support Statutory audit as a coordinator of supporting documents and correspondences
- Support Regulatory filings (TP, CIT, CAFA, WHT, VAT, PAYE, CAC, NITDA)
Qualifications Education & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting and related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in accounting.
- Preferably Accounting/numerate discipline
- Part or fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Must have knowledge, ability to analyse financial data.
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service focus
- Honest and trustworthy
- Professional, able to maintain confidentiality and ethical behaviour.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.