Uraga Real Estate Limited Job Recruitment for Team Lead, Development – Uraga Real Estate Limited is looking to recruit eligible candidates who qualify to fill the roles below
Uraga Real Estate is the real estate business unit of the Honeywell Group. The Company invests and develops in all sectors of the real estate market in Nigeria and other select West African countries, to include Residential, Retail, Offices, Industrial / distribution warehouses, other commercial properties and the hospitality sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Development
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for overseeing the team in development of new construction projects or remodels from the site investigation phase to the completion of construction and project handover.
- Participates in the development of UREL’s annual operational plan, budget, targets and performance outcomes.
- Oversee the prepare all project documents (PEP, Project Charter, Briefs, POW, etc.)
- Drives the development process by developing and updating schedules, budgets, timelines, financial information, projections and closings as necessary.
- Coordinates and manages all project stakeholders to ensure the completion of tasks and the overall project within acceptable time frames through the preparation, management and follow up of schedules.
- Works with internal and external design consultants as necessary to complete early-stage site planning including, survey, site Investigation reports and other site-specific technical studies.
- Oversees the completion and analysis of all transaction due diligence efforts, including the production of preliminary development schedules.
- Reviews all engineering and architectural plans and drawings and works with staff, consultants, and approval bodies to manage and complete the design and approval process.
- Oversee the preparation of RFPs, consultant bids, reviews, and manages consultant and building construction contracts /contractors.
- Leads and manages a network of engineers, architects, and other consultants towards obtaining governmental approvals and all other permits/approvals required for a project.
- Liaises with the Project Manager (for large projects with project managers) to communicate project status to project stakeholders throughout the lifespan of the project to ensure critical components are not missed and risks are identified.
- Inspects construction and development sites to ensure projects are executed at appropriate levels of quality and are effectively commissioned prior to occupancy.
- Monitors construction progress through periodic on-site observations; co-ordinates and supports the Construction Manager.
- Manages the bidding process with the Project team and approved general contractors.
- Coordinate all project procurement activities
- Oversees all aspects of building design, permits and construction.
- Meets regularly with the owners, subcontractors, clients, and consultants to monitor and coordinate all phases of the construction project.
- Prepares for and presents development objectives and projects at briefings/meetings.
- Prepares agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of management and other relevant parties.
- Minimum of M.Sc in Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, Real Estate Development, Construction or related field.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Real Estate development, construction, Architecture or civil engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth understanding of the Real Estate sector with reference to development.
- Ability to develop and manage budgets and understand job cost management.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Project management software
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences from Leadership to Team Members.
- Ability to use Revit, AUTOCAD and other relevant design tools.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and develop alternative solutions in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented and organized work habits.
- Ability to act and operate independently with minimal daily direction.
- Candidates should have excellent time management and organizational skills.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Portfolio and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Motocheck Job Recruitment for Senior Frontend Engineer
- Canonical Nigeria Job Recruitment for Senior Web Designer
- Abt Associates Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.