Virgin Beauty Industries Limited Job Recruitment for Production Manager – This is to announce to everyone about the ongoing job recruitment for qualified persons. Interested persons may kindly apply below
Virgin beauty Industries was established to satisfy consumer beauty needs and to keep their hair nourished without blemish. We are here to make consumer beauty fantasies come alive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking for a qualified applicant for the post of a Production Manager who will support and manage the Production effectively, ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), meet quality standards, meet customer and store demand, develop and engage teams and maintain a safe work environment.
- Lead & direct the daily activities of the Production Department.
- Actively develops commercially feasible new beauty care products or modifies existing ones
- Designs & products experiments require the selection of equipment & materials for the delivery of the Project.
- Source and validate new raw materials according to internal standards
- Maintain a working knowledge of cosmetic regulations for cosmetics / active ingredient regulations
- Plan the entire production schedule and ensure the production line runs smoothly and the daily production plan is achieved
- Manage staff performance and highlight opportunities and areas to improve while supporting them for the continued professional development
- Analyze budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/rectify waste measures.
- Conduct stability testing and troubleshoot unstable formulas to ensure commercial feasibility
- Attend to breakdowns promptly to ensure minimum loss in production time with competent Production Technician(s)
- Manage all activities within the production process, including maintenance and the workforce.
- Handle logistics, warehousing, and stock of raw materials used in production.
- Ensure that the health and safety guidelines are followed at all times.
- Monitor and review worker’s performance and Identify training needs.
- Maintain working knowledge of raw material innovations and emerging research in the cosmetic science field by proactively researching new concepts materials, processes and technical opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in any of these disciplines – Mechanical and Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years in the cosmetics and personal care industry.
- Must have Aluminum Production experience.
- Preferably male for gender balance
- Able to work independently & extended hours as needed.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.