Vorem Job Recruitment Portal – Vorem is looking to recruit individuals suitable to occupy the positions indicted below. Interested persons my apply below
Vorem is transforming africa through blockchain technology & Education. Our world is facing inevitable technological changes and one of the ways to get ahead is by being prepared. Our courses will help you get to the right level of knowledge required to gain hands-on skills, and advanced career training for a lucrative career in blockchain technology.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Sales Copywriter
Location: Warri, Delta
- We are currently searching for a creative Sales copywriter who is dedicated to crafting excellent original content.
- The Sales Copywriter will work with others to better understand project expectations, produce content with the needs of the client or employer in mind, participate in the brainstorming process, and conduct research to develop or support writing.
- You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Source images and other content
- A B.Sc Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- 2- 3 years of cognate experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as marketing, or technology, may be beneficial.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skill
N100,000 – 150,000 / Month
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Remote
- We are looking for a digital-savvy community manager to take control of our online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty.
- The community manager will be responsible for aligning all company communications, PR, social media, and marketing content to create a strong brand identity.
- You will be the first point of contact for online fans and followers, thus developing an intimate relationship with the online community.
- Relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Develop a content plan.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Attend networking events or relevant industry workshops.
- Liaise with external agencies or journalists to ensure accurate brand representation.
- A BSc Degree in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing, or related field may be required.
- 2- 3 years of cognite experience in managing social media platforms.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Superb time management skills.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Warri, Delta (Remote)
- A Digital marketer is responsible for helping maintain a brand by working on marketing campaigns.
- Their duties include performing market research, strategizing with other marketing professionals and creating content to aid in the success of marketing campaigns.
- Lead the planning and execution of the digital marketing strategies to promote company’s services to customers.
- Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, digital campaigns and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Manage online customer acquisition and retention programs including SEO, email, affiliate, and social marketing.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Use Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations.
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, SEO marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives.
- Cooperate with the web developers to make necessary changes in the website if necessary
- Perform keyword research in coordination with company’s business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Online seasonal campaign Idea generation and execution
- Online Stores partnership marketing idea generation and execution
- Online promotion content development
- Online Stores seasonal campaign budgeting
- Online Platform promotion research
- Online based public relation communication.
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in a reputable institution
- 2- 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must have a strong business acumen.
- Experience working with campaign managers and marketing stakeholders to provide ideas & strategies.
- Strong experience in google analytics and digital marketing analytics/reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Micro soft suite skill
- Strong ability to pay attention to details.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Warri, Delta
Job Type: Remote
- We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Plan and develop project ideas
- Determine and define project scope, objectives, and time
- Collaborate and communicate extensively with leadership, external interfaces, and stakeholders
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Use project management software to keep track of tasks and schedule
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with external interfaces by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Create and maintain project change process
- Monitor project progress and deadline; adjust as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Create and lead your dream team
- Define and be accountable for product goals and metrics.
- Initiate and submit for approval new product development projects.
- Translate business goals and end user needs into product strategies.
- Manage life cycle of product portfolio and marketing program spend within budget.
- Support the product road map to meet business objectives and goals.
- Develop business case and rationale for new product investments.
- Create a product backlog, write user stories, and manage releases.
- Create and maintain product roadmaps within assigned product areas.
- Work with the business to develop the overall business strategy.
- Translate analytics, data, and user feedback into actionable product plans.
- Design and implement solutions to key problems to achieve the vision.
- Make sure teams are collaborating well, and staying motivated and on schedule
- Ensure stakeholders satisfaction.
- Minimum of BSc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Previous Hospitality and Catering industry experience
- 2- 3 years of cognate experience in a product development or management role.
- Proven product development ability.
- Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional leadership skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.