Wells ICT Hub Recruitment for Web Designer & Social Media Specialist – This is to inform the general public about the current job recruitment for eligible candidates who are fit for the position
Wells ICT Hub is an IT Company that stands ready to train and create bespoke solutions to an Individual / Organization via our industrial knowledge, technological skills and infrastructures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer & Social Media Specialist
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a web designer who will be responsible for creating great websites for their client’s brand.
- Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding.
- You will be working closely with their content and marketing communications team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation.
- To be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Web Design, Web Building and Social Media Management
- Designing and marketing the Company’s Websites
- Web content creation, web building on platforms such as WordPress, Magento and PHP
- Producing and sourcing good quality pictures and visual imagery for the Company’s website, social media channels and blogs
- Producing and scheduling content for the Company’s social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Monitoring the Company’s social media channels to ensure comments, complaints and queries are dealt with professionally and in good time, identifying issues that need response / rebuttal
- Responsible for the Company’s digital image library
- Curating the digital community on the Company’s social platforms, creating engagement with followers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 13 years work experience.
N40,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: For Enquiries, Call: 08079755236.
- Abt Associates Job Recruitment Portal – How to Apply
- Metro Medicare Job Recruitment for Retail Sales Assistant / Cashier
- Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited Job Recruitment for Marketing Executive
- Eat ‘N’ Go Limited Job Recruitment Portal – Apply Here
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.