Zelives Investment Limited Job Recruitment for Front Desk Officer – Zelives Investment Limited is currently recruiting suitable and qualified persons who fit in the specified role below. Interested persons may apply
Zelives Investment Limited is an IT and Renewable Energy firm with expertise in Internet of Things (IOT). Our services include: CCTV, Solar Power System, Smart Home Automation and Software.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Abraham Adesanya, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Brilliant and friendly Front Desk Representative to join our team! As a Front Desk Representative, she will be responsible for different receptionist duties at our office.
- As the front-line-employee, your role will be extremely important for improving customer experience and satisfaction
- Your goal should always be to make our guests feel comfortable and satisfied while in our office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep office clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and product stocks
- Make supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs
- Promote Company products and services online
- Any any other job assigned as at when needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Experience as Front Desk Representative or similar role
- Hands on experience with office machines (Printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and bookkeeping.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- High School diploma; any additional diploma will be considered as advantage.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CV) to: Chioma@zelivesoft.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.