Zola Electric Job Recruitment for Operations Planning Specialist – Zola Electric is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position of Operations Planning Specialist. Interested persons may apply with the link below.
Zola Electric Nigeria combines Silicon Valley technology with local expertise to offer homes and businesses a long-term solar solution to an unreliable grid. Adaptable to both energy needs and income, Zola Electric Nigeria’s solution can be bought over time through a leasing structure. The first few watts starts a chain reaction that enables people to achieve commonly held aspirations: security, education, access to information, and a longer and more efficient day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Planning Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Operations Planning Specialist is an overall custodian of all supply planning in the organization and is the first point of contact with the customer team.
- He/she is responsible for the proper supply planning of the SKUs, shipping, and distribution activities.
- Additionally, the Operations Planning Specialist is responsible for the order management and stock availability as well.
- This role offers an excellent opportunity to challenge yourself, drive results with excellence, and innovate within the confines of a fast-growing start-up organization. Zola Electric provides the Operations Planning Specialist with unlimited career growth opportunities through training, support and coaching.
- Integrate analytics, data science and research into your methodology, including defining KPIs for measuring success
- As an operations planner you will be the first point of escalation and knowledge owner of the ins and outs within the various product SKUs.
- Are responsible for the forecasts and parameters in the system as well as reacting in key moments. Should you see different demand patterns, you will take action and ensure that the sales potential is met with the on-hand stock to the best of your ability.
- Check the orders in NetSuite and take action based on stock levels and forecasts.
- Provide data and feedback relevant for KPI analysis as well as other internal and external reporting.
- Maintaining an overview of your stock levels is a key priority.
- Communicate proactively to internal and external customers on late deliveries/short shipments and order processing incidents, so that they may take appropriate action.
- Monitor inbound deliveries to make sure they are on time and complete.
- Hold regular meetings with suppliers and colleagues to improve internal stock levels and product availability.
- Keep track of the administration for master data or closing open orders and maintain an overview of the situation.
- Prepare shipping schedules for products and match them with the demand and ensure the orders are released on time
- Responsible for the order management in NetSuite and ensure smooth execution of day to day tasks.
- Any other ad hoc tasks and projects to assist in the continuous improvements and the smooth running of the Customer Operations area.
- Liaise with the Finance and Commercial team and provide internal support.
- Implement specific customer related projects.
- Bachelor level of Education in Supply Chain and/or Operations related Degree.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain Planning. Knowledge of S&OP, Forecasting, Demand Planning and Supply Planning processes
- International Supply Chain experience in manufacturing a plus.
- Familiar with Logistics (Incoterms, Tariff Codes, export documentation), Supply Chain processes (forecasting, planning, escalations, prioritizations, etc.), and other Order to Cash, etc.)
- IT skills: Outlook, Excel and Netsuite (mandatory)
- Good command of English is a must.
- Commercially oriented
- Ability to build and maintain relation with customers
- Self-starter, dynamic and proactive
- High degree of accuracy and responsibility
- Results focused.
- Strong communication, persuasion and interpersonal skills.
Working Conditions – Office Bound / On-Site / Travel:
- Hybrid (3 days in office, 2 days remote).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: ZOLA is an equal opportunity employer.
How to be updated regularly
Kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates for FREE
- Subscribe to the site www.celebidentity.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here
Celebidentity.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Celebidentity.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Celebidentity admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters.